Updated August 3, 2020
6 or more
10% off each additional class
Prices reflect a 5% discount for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th classes, and 10% discount for 5th or more classes, and apply for individuals and siblings.
Dance Class Tuition and Fees — 2020 Fall Dance Session
- Full tuition is due at time of registration. For tuition totaling $300 or more, two equal installments are due at time of registration and by October 3.
- Families paying tuition in two installments are required to provide credit or debit card information to be kept on file and fill out the Automatic Payment Authorization Form.
- All tuition is non-refundable, and no credits will be given for missed classes. In the event that classes cannot be physically held at the studio or beach due to COVID-19 mandates, including observing a mandatory 2-week quarantining period if a staff member or student contracts COVID-19, all classes will continue virtually following the usual schedule using the platform Zoom.com.
- GSBD Dance places each dancer in the appropriate class level, and will inform families if a change is necessary.
- Dress code is strictly enforced in dance classes, and street shoes are not permitted in the dance room.
- Make-up classes are available for students by appointment . No refunds or credits are issued for missed classes.
- The director of GSB Dance has the right to refuse and/or terminate enrollment of any student at any time.
- An optional fall dance performance is tentatively planned for early November, contingent on the current status of COVID-19 as well as current guidelines. Dancers will be provided costume for this performance at no additional charge, and the performance will possibly be held outdoors, at our studio, or an alternative venue.
- Contingent on the current status of COVID-19 as well as current guidelines, we will hold an annual Spring Dance Concert in June of 2021 at Copiague High School, outdoors, or an alternative venue. More information will be available at time of registration for the Spring Dance Session.
Winter Dance Session
- A winter session will be offered from December-January for families interested in dancing continuously throughout the 2020-2021 dance year, and more information will be available in October.
Fees and Restrictions for Late Payments
- Tuition received after October 1 automatically incurs a $15 late fee.
- A $30 fee is automatically charged for a returned check.